Tooth.Travel – Product Details / includes:
- Recycled aluminium handle.
- Toothbrush head made from a plant-based material making it compostable and/or recyclable.
- Travel case made from recycled BPA-free plastic.
- Toothbrush stand made from recycled medical grade 17-4 stainless steel. Is magnetically attachable to the travel case.
- Handle, travel case and stand available in four colours.
- Packaging 100% recyclable.
This toothbrush travel kit lets you maintain your eco-friendly oral care routine anywhere you go.
This toothbrush is designed with sustainability in mind, the recycled aluminium handle becomes your forever companion that you keep for life, simply change the head when you need to.
The ergonomic design of the brush allows for optimal cleaning and navigation in your mouth and our layered bristle profile lets you reach almost any angle.
The case allows you to store your brush, three extra toothbrush heads, plus the toothbrush stand magnetically attaches to it.
You can customise your handle and case to your liking with a choice of four different colours: Charcoal, Ash, Rose or Gold.
You can also choose the bristle strengths for your toothbrush head: Soft, Medium or Firm.
Product materials in more details:
- Toothbrush handle (colour of choice): Our recycled aluminium handle has a 70 micron hard-coat anodised finish that is durable and compliments the sleek ergonomic design.
- Toothbrush head (bristles strength of choice): Our changeable head is made from a plant-based material making it compostable and/or recyclable. Our simple locking mechanism is designed for an easy switch to your new head.
- Toothbrush case (colour of choice): Made from recycled BPA-free plastic, it is designed to fit your brush. and 3 extra heads. The case has drainage holes, preventing bacteria build-up and keeping the bristles aerated.
- Toothbrush stand: Made from recycled medical grade 17-4 stainless steel, it is it non-corrosive and durable, allowing it withstand the damp environment of a bathroom. It is also magnetically attachable to the travel case.
How to recycle / compost?
Our packaging is 100% recyclable, so can be disposed of in your domestic recycling.
The bristles are recyclable (you may need to check with your local recycling facility if they accept bristles) and the body of the head is commercially compostable.
Tooth.Eco is a London-based sustainable oral care brand that offers a new approach to toothbrushes. The brand was founded in 2019 by two friends, Kiana & Joshua, who were shocked by the amount of plastic waste generated by disposable toothbrushes. They decided to create a toothbrush that was not only eco-friendly but also aesthetically pleasing and practical.
Their eco-friendly toothbrush is designed to be kept for life. The toothbrush handle is made from 100% recycled aluminium and has a sleek, minimalist design. The toothbrush heads are replaceable, and are made from a biodegradable material with recyclable nylon bristles that are gentle on teeth and gums.
Tooth.Eco aims to help consumers reduce their daily plastic waste by providing a sustainable alternative to traditional toothbrushes. The brand's mission is to encourage conscious consumerism by offering products that are not only eco-friendly but also stylish and practical.
Tooth.Eco believes that small changes can have a big impact, and they hope to inspire people to make more sustainable choices in their daily lives.
Compared to traditional plastic toothbrushes, Tooth.Eco toothbrushes are 99.94% less plastic.
Overall, Tooth.Eco is a brand that is committed to promoting sustainability and conscious consumerism. With their eco-friendly toothbrushes, they provide a practical and stylish solution to reducing plastic waste in our daily lives.
Tooth.Eco Refund Policy:
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, get in touch with us email, and someone from our team will be here to help. We’ve outlined our fully transparent refund policy below so you know exactly where you stand.
Products includes: TOOTH.HEAD // TOOTH.HANDLE // TOOTH.STAND // TOOTH.CASE
Nobody likes a faulty product, feel rest assured that this is extremely rare, however, it does happen from time to time.
Used products cannot be returned or refunded, this is due to hygiene reasons. We can only accept returns on products when the item is faulty or in exceptional circumstance.
Please contact us via email within 30 days of your purchase and we'll look into this for you. For us to resolve your issue quickly, please provide your original order number and a description or video/picture of the fault.
YOU'VE RECEIVED THE WRONG ORDER.
Our team has a lot of orders to get through and every so often they might send out the wrong items (please forgive us). If you’ve received the wrong order, let us know by emailing us.
If possible, attach a photo of the incorrect order you have received and state the item that’s missing and your original order number. If your query isn’t covered here, contact us via email and we’ll do our best to help out.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.