Italian, Unisex Sunglasses - Product Details:
- Made of Premium Cellulose acetate, a biologically degradable material.
- Available in three different colours.
- Lens Colour: Gradient Brown. All the lenses are UV400: Ultra-clear polarised lenses.
- Each pair of sunglasses purchased will come with a microfiber cleaning cloth and a cork clip case (100% Portuguese).
- Shipped in recycled and eco-friendly packaging (plastic free).
- Gives back – we donate 5% of our profits to good causes mainly related to education and animal welfare.
- Please note, we currently only ship to the UK.
Italian Sunglasses, Mazzucchelli High-Quality Luxury Cellulose Acetate, Handmade Retro Fashion Unisex Sunglasses.
Italian Mazzucchelli Sunglasses are made of cellulose acetate, a very special material that gives these full rim wire-rimmed glasses a truly unique look and feel. Their bold Italian inspired wireframes provide a structured yet playful profile while the attractive tortoiseshell finish allows for a wider variety of outfit options compared to standard black frames.
- La Terra Sunglasses: Around the world, the tortoise can be viewed as personifying water, the moon, the Earth (La Terra), time, immortality, and fertility. A classic pattern that can add sophistication to any look. Perfect to take to the beach or for a sunset party.
- Passione Sunglasses: Red represents confidence, desire, passion and courage. Who knew that red glasses could be such a powerful accessory? Whether you are travelling to the Amalfi Coast, Venice or Florence Red is a good choice.
- Azzurro Sunglasses: Azzuro means light blue or sky blue and it is one of the favourite colours in Italy. Who doesn’t like a blue sky when exploring the coastal areas?
In case the frame needs to be adjusted to fit your face better you can do it at your local optician. Clean the lenses using the cleaning cloth provided.
Unisex sunglasses inspired in Italy made by Italian artists using Premium Mazzucchelli cellulose acetate and designed by us.