Solange Gym to Swim® Rash Vest - Product Details:
- Surf top & swim shirt to protect your skin from the sun.
- Back zip, black neck trim, raglan sleeve made from super soft Italian stretch fabric, tested against chlorine, sunlight and saltwater.
- PETA-Approved Vegan. Oeko-Tex certified.
- UPF50 plus high UV protection
- Care: Warm wash and line dry
- Certified 42% less carbon emissions
- Made ethically & sustainably with ECONYL® regenerated nylon from ocean waste such as fishing nets.
- Each purchase makes a loan to a women entrepreneur through lendwithcare.org.
- This surf top & swim shirt is named after Solange, a woman entrepreneur in West Africa.
- The world’s only completely circular, not-for-profit swim and active wear brand.
- Our Gym To Swim ® pieces are sent to you in 100% recycled and biodegradable mailing bags.
Surf top & swim shirt to protect your skin from the sun. With back zip and black neck trim, this rash vest has a raglan sleeve for comfort and is made from our super soft Italian stretch fabric which is tested for durability against chlorine, sunlight and saltwater. The exclusive Tropical Verve print designed by Sarah Arnett combines beautifully with the other separates in the collection and this rashie is sporty yet stylishly elegant. This is a real investment piece that you will wear season after season and takes you from the ocean to volleyball and then to the beach bar with style. Whether surfing in northern California, paddle boarding in Brighton, or swimming at Bondi Beach; this is an essential water sports shirt.
With every RubyMoon purchase, you empower women worldwide. This surf top is named after Solange, a woman entrepreneur in West Africa.
Each purchase makes a loan to a women entrepreneur through lendwithcare.org
Who we are and the impact we have:
We Are A Social Enterprise For Women Powered by Women.
Cleaning up the oceans and empowering women entrepreneurs around the world, since 2010.
The world’s only completely circular, not-for-profit swim and active wear brand.
As a registered CIC we transform ocean waste into beautiful Gym To Swim clothing whilst donating 100% of our profit into micro loans for women entrepreneurs globally.
So far we have helped over 1200 women and their families to find a route out of poverty with the help of you, our Impact Women.
Social – Empowering Women.
Women in developing countries are the most disadvantaged without financial services for females. Gender inequality promotes poverty: 60% of chronically hungry people are women & girls. According to the United Nations, when women are able to gain incomes, money is more likely to be spent on nutrition, housing and education, consequently, children and communities thrive.
By investing 100% of our profits in business loans for women, financial independence is allowed, leading women and their families to a brighter future.
We collaborate with LendwithCare.org to provide loans and business training to female entrepreneurs, enabling them to break generational cycles of poverty and so far we have invested in over 1000 women and their families. All our garments are named after the inspiring women we support. Every time we make a sale, our customer creates positive impact for another woman- both become ‘Impact Women’.
Circle Of Impact:
RubyMoon are a pioneer circular economy business model, a restorative approach in each step:
- Clean oceans by using regenerated waste.
- Slow design and lower consumption producing multifunctional activewear and swimwear.
- We use digital and certified printing methods to allow efficient use of ink and fabric.
- Manufactured locally, all components and materials are European.
- Zero waste approach by using packaging or tags only when strictly necessary.
- We re-claim used swimwear and other stretch fabrics to re-use.
- We convert the net profits into business loans for disadvantaged female entrepreneurs- that are returned and then re-invested-therefore money goes ’round and round”, empowering ever increasing numbers of women.
By making durable products in ethical and environmentally safe conditions by women for women, fashion becomes a force for good. RubyMoon is a proud contributor to Circular Brighton and Hove.
We carefully select suppliers and stakeholders so that we all follow the same standards and share the same vision. When you buy our products you are voting for a better world, you are driving social progress.
Together, we keep our planet and its people healthy and happy.