- A travel-themed compass design, engraved with your coordinates.
- Multiple personalisation options, including engraved latitude and longitude coordinates to the front and the option to add a second message to the back for just £2.
- A bo-ho style woven band made from waxed cord.
- Choose from a broad spectrum of popular colours.
- If you would like a mix of two waxed cords please select "Combination (choose two colours)" when selecting your colour choice. Then just state the two colours you would like in the "Combination band colour" comments box provided.
- Adjustable fit, (please note, larger sizes can be made upon request).
- Presented in a cotton branded bag.
- Option to add a gift box and personalised message (£4 extra)
- Handmade in Brighton, UK
CAPTURE SPECIAL MOMENTS.
Why not create a personalised compass coordinate anklet? It could be the place you found the one or a park you used to stroll. The garden when summer lasted forever. Engrave the coordinates onto this distinctive piece of jewellery and keep it close to you forever.
Our motto – here at Life Less Ordinary – is to ‘live responsibly’ and contribute towards a better and kinder world. That’s why all of our tagua compass coordinates anklets are made from tagua nut. Tagua is a type of seed and, therefore, it’s perfectly safe for anyone with a nut allergy. Known as ‘vegan ivory’, it is beautiful and cruelty-free. Aside from using only ethically sourced materials, we also support some amazing causes – and give 10% of our net profits to charities such as Indigo Volunteers and ‘Reserva’ Youth Land Trust.
ORDER YOURS TODAY.
Whether it’s a gift for a special person or just a way to mark that precious moment in your life, our tagua location anklets are sure to tick the right boxes. To order yours, choose a colour from the list below and add it to your basket. Easy as that.
If you aren't sure of the coordinates, head to Google Maps, type in your location in the search box and right click on the map where your destination is. This will show the coordinates to feature on your anklet. Please take a note of these coordinates and add them to the "Enter your coordinates or location" comments box provided.