This set of pens is ideal for decorating on porcelain with brilliant colour results. The ink is also great for use on glazed ceramic and heat-resistant glass. It is made in the EU from sustainable materials and is ideal for colouring the places you have been to on Trouvaille mugs!
• For porcelain, glazed ceramics and ovenproof glass
• Colours included: red, orange, light blue, turquoise
• Dishwasher-safe once baked in the oven
• Flexible brush tip for broad brush strokes or finer details
• Creamy application ensures even colour distribution
• No drip marks, streaks or runs
• Quick-drying, corrections can be made until baked
• Extremely light-fast, water-based pigment ink
• Made in the EU (Germany)
How to use:
1. Only work on surfaces that have been thoroughly cleaned (e.g. in a dishwasher), free from dust and grease
2. Leave design to dry for 15 minutes before baking
3. Bake at 160°C / 320°F in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Leave to cool in the oven
*Only suitable for surface areas that do not come into contact with food
*Store pen flat
Trouvaille is a London-based small business founded by Candelaria and Greg, a couple of globetrotters who left everything behind to fulfil their dream: creating high-quality gifts that are sustainably and ethically produced in Europe.
We design our products inspired by our thirst for adventure and love for nature, and we put a lot of thought into every single one of them, always keeping the planet in mind. We want to encourage people to discover how wonderful the world we live in is, so more and more of us are determined to protect it. With our products, we want to bring a bit of colour, nature and travel memories to people's homes and to do so while giving back.