This limited-edition mug celebrating Britain is the perfect gift for staycation lovers. It includes a map of the UK with national parks and heritage sites to tick off in all four nations with a special ceramic pen! Have a look and realise how much there is to see and do in the UK and plan your next escapade over a good cuppa. It's all about the small things, isn't it? This mug is designed in London and sustainably and ethically made in Europe with high-quality ceramic.
How it works*:
1. Colour in the places and national parks you have visited.
2. Let the ink dry for about 15 minutes.
3. Bake at 160°C / 320°F in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Leave to cool in the oven.
Your mug is now personalised! You can put it in the microwave and the dishwasher and the colours won't fade. Repeat the process every time you visit a new place.
*Instructions included in the packaging.
• Sustainably manufactured in Europe.
• Mug capacity: 500 ml/16.9 oz.
• Microwave and dishwasher safe.
• Green ceramic brushpen included.
• Delivered in plastic-free packaging.
Trouvaille is a London-based small business founded by Candelaria and Greg, a couple of globetrotters who left everything behind to fulfil their dream: creating high-quality gifts that are sustainably and ethically produced in Europe.
We design our products inspired by our thirst for adventure and love for nature, and we put a lot of thought into every single one of them, always keeping the planet in mind. We want to encourage people to discover how wonderful the world we live in is, so more and more of us are determined to protect it. With our products, we want to bring a bit of colour, nature and travel memories to people's homes and to do so while giving back.