5 x Customisable Flag Keyrings – Product Details:
- Choose 5 flags from the drop-down menus provided.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK.
- Each flag is 1.33cm x 2cm and weighs approximately 3 grams.
- Custom made and individually hand painted.
- Made from Iron with a perfect nickel plating.
- Option to have your chosen Storyteller Flags engraved on the back (2 lines, up to 35 characters on each line, £2.49 per flag).
- Do not wear or leave on skin for long periods as this may cause irritation.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 10.
- 10% of every sale helps to fund educational programs around the world for those less fortunate.
Hand- painted and individually hand crafted, each Storyteller Flag lets you capture your life-changing chapters of exploration. Your special memories always by your side.
Each flag has the added option to be personalised on the back so you can relive every chapter of your travels. For just £2.49 per flag, you can add any message using 2 lines and up to 35 characters on each line. Simply select “Yes” to “Engrave Flag” and then provide the message you would like engraved in the custom boxes provided.
Stuck for ideas on personalisation, why not make it the date you travelled to Brazil with your partner? Your 30th birthday in Barcelona? Or the two words that sum up your experience in Australia with your best friend?
10% of each Flag purchase directly helps support sustainable educational projects around the world for those less fortunate.
Want a keychain for your flags? Click below to get your Flags and Flagmate bundles:
3 x Flags and 1 x Flagmate.
5 x Flags and 1 x Flagmate.
10 x Flags and 1 x Flagmate.
15 x Flags and 1 x Flagmate.
20 x Flags and 1 x Flagmate.
24 x Flags and 1 x Flagmate.
What Storyteller do:
We sell accessories with 10% of each product helping to fund educational programmes around the world.
Every £240 raised gives one child one year of quality education. For one year this will include, all materials, uniforms and school fees.
Every £400.00 raised allows one person to be fully trained as a Solar Engineer.
£20.00 can fill a bookshelf with 25 beautiful and engaging children’s books written in local languages by local authors and illustrators.
To impact 1,000,000 lives by providing knowledge and educational resources to individuals in less privileged areas of the world to help them create a better future.
- Every Product has a purpose. With every purchase, YOU are helping make a positive change in the world that we live in.
10% of each Storyteller product purchase goes directly to the Storyteller Fund to support sustainable educational programmes for those less fortunate.
- Doing Good. We use our skills and resources to help run and fund educational programmes around the world.
We are passionate about making a direct impact on the educational problem around the world and work with like-minded individuals and organisations to help achieve our long-term impact vision.
Some of our supported charities are: Barefoot College, Room to Read and Unicef Next Generation.
- Transparency in everything we do. From the materials used to make our products to sharing where the funds raised are going, we are transparent in everything we do.
We produce an annual “Do Good” Report showing progress on our aims and publish exactly where the funds raised have been used.
- Ethical and environmentally friendly materials. From the printing on our clothing to the materials used in our products and packaging, we commit our time and efforts into researching and finding the best progressive and sustainable materials to ensure we support an environmentally friendly environment.
By taking an innovative, considered approach to product design, we believe we can help make a positive impact on the world.
- Our people matter. By empowering the people who make our products, building lasting relationships, and ensuring our products are made under fair, sustainable working conditions, we ensure our supply chain is ethical. We see each employee at our factories as a member of our Storyteller Community.