5 Flag and Flagmate Pack – Product Details:
Each bundle consists of:
- 1 x Flagmate (keyring).
- 5 x Storyteller Flags (please select using dropdown menus – only the countries listed are available).
- Option to have your chosen Storyteller Flags engraved on the back (2 lines, up to 35 characters on each line, £2.49 per flag).
- 1 x Gift Box.
- 10% of every sale helps to fund educational programs around the world for those less fortunate.
Storyteller Flag Details:
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK.
- Each flag is 1.33cm x 2cm and weighs approximately 3 grams.
- Custom made and individually hand painted.
- Made from Iron with a perfect nickel plating.
- Do not wear or leave on skin for long periods as this may cause irritation.
- Collectable keychain, not a toy. Not recommended for children under the age of 10.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK.
- Length 13.5cm width 2.7cm.
- Durable faux leather (non-leather based) materials.
The perfect starter pack for you or your travel friends to kickstart their collection of travel memories! Remember your favourite countries you have visited with individually hand painted flags.
You can also personalise your Storyteller Flags on the back, the date you travelled to Brazil with your partner? Your 30th birthday in Barcelona? Or the two words that sum up your experience in Australia with your best friend?
There are certain words and dates that will always remind you of those special moments, so why not create your story using the Storyteller Flags!
For just £2.49 per flag, you can add any message using 2 lines and up to 35 characters on each line.
Also included in this pack is your Flagmate keyring made from durable faux leather. The Flagmate means you can take your Flags (and your travel memories!) everywhere you go.
What Storyteller do:
We sell accessories with 10% of each product helping to fund educational programmes around the world.
Every £240 raised gives one child one year of quality education. For one year this will include, all materials, uniforms and school fees.
Every £400.00 raised allows one person to be fully trained as a Solar Engineer.
£20.00 can fill a bookshelf with 25 beautiful and engaging children’s books written in local languages by local authors and illustrators.
To impact 1,000,000 lives by providing knowledge and educational resources to individuals in less privileged areas of the world to help them create a better future.
Every Product has a purpose. With every purchase, YOU are helping make a positive change in the world that we live in.
10% of each Storyteller product purchase goes directly to the Storyteller Fund to support sustainable educational programmes for those less fortunate.
- Doing Good. We use our skills and resources to help run and fund educational programmes around the world.
We are passionate about making a direct impact on the educational problem around the world and work with like-minded individuals and organisations to help achieve our long-term impact vision.
Some of our supported charities are: Barefoot College, Room to Read and Unicef Next Generation.
- Transparency in everything we do. From the materials used to make our products to sharing where the funds raised are going, we are transparent in everything we do.
We produce an annual “Do Good” Report showing progress on our aims and publish exactly where the funds raised have been used.
- Ethical and environmentally friendly materials. From the printing on our clothing to the materials used in our products and packaging, we commit our time and efforts into researching and finding the best progressive and sustainable materials to ensure we support an environmentally friendly environment.
By taking an innovative, considered approach to product design, we believe we can help make a positive impact on the world.
- Our people matter. By empowering the people who make our products, building lasting relationships, and ensuring our products are made under fair, sustainable working conditions, we ensure our supply chain is ethical. We see each employee at our factories as a member of our Storyteller Community.