For the ink to set, remove the lid and the sleeve and bake the ceramic cup in a pre-heated oven at 160°C / 320°F for 25 minutes every time you go on an adventure.
• Sustainably manufactured in Europe.
• Reusable over and over.
• Mug capacity: 500 ml/16.9 oz.
• Microwave and dishwasher safe (without the blue lid and sleeve).
• Blue ceramic brushpen included.
• delivered in plastic-free packaging.
How it works*:
- Colour in the roads you have travelled and the places you have visited.
- Let the ink dry for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the blue lid and sleeve before baking at 160°C / 320°F in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Leave to cool in the oven.
- Your mug is now personalised! You can put it in the microwave and the dishwasher (without the lid and the sleeve) and the colours won't fade.
- Repeat the process after every road trip.
*Instructions included in the packaging.
Trouvaille is a London-based small business founded by Candelaria and Greg, a couple of globetrotters who left everything behind to fulfil their dream: creating high-quality gifts that are sustainably and ethically produced in Europe.
We design our products inspired by our thirst for adventure and love for nature, and we put a lot of thought into every single one of them, always keeping the planet in mind. We want to encourage people to discover how wonderful the world we live in is, so more and more of us are determined to protect it. With our products, we want to bring a bit of colour, nature and travel memories to people's homes and to do so while giving back.