Keep your journey with you wherever you are.
• Waterproof and built for adventure - handmade in Brighton, UK
• Adaptable band (one size fits all)
• Personalise both sides and make yours an absolute one off (just £2 to engrave the back)
• Super-strength cord – wear it everywhere!
• If you would like a mix of two waxed cords please select "Combination (choose two colours)" when selecting your colour choice. Then just state the two colours you would like in the "Combination band colour" comments box provided.
• 10% of profits go to our charity partners
WHY A COORDINATES BRACELET?
With a coordinates bracelet, you have a unique piece of jewellery that represents the moments you cherish.
Perhaps it was the first day you met? The morning you entered that competition? Where you were standing when it all came together? Special memories are always associated with time and place – and you can carry that place with you with our Fernweh collection.
Coordinate traveller bracelets are an amazing way to capture those moments. But they’re also a thoughtful gift – particularly for those who understand the meaning of Fernweh. Part of our original wanderlust jewellery collection, they preserve that person’s favourite place forever.
CAN MY COORDINATES BRACELET BE PERSONALISED?
Of course! All our coordinates bracelets are designed to be distinctive and sentimental for the wearer. To ensure it is as personal as possible, we offer a range of customisation options. If you aren't sure of the coordinates, head to Google Maps, type in your location in the search box and right click on the map where your destination is. This will show the coordinates to feature on your bracelet. Please take a note of these and add them to the "Enter your coordinates or location" comments box provided.
WHERE CAN I WEAR MY BRACELET?
The short answer is…everywhere! The tagua plaque is sealed unlike any other coordinate bracelet on the market and your engraving will survive the bath, the shower… In fact, from deep sea diving to sky diving, your bracelet can survive it all. There is no need to take it off.