- Pair of couples coordinate bracelets with compass design.
- Couples bracelets come presented in FREE gift box!
- A wanderlust-inspired design, perfect for travel lovers.
- Circular plaque made from cruelty free and tough tagua nut.
- Multiple personalisation options, including engraved latitude and longitude coordinates to the front and for just £2 you have the option to add a second message to the back.
- A bo-ho style woven band made from waxed cord.
- Choose from a broad spectrum of popular colours. Please clearly state which colours you would like for each band in the comments box provided. - If you would like a mix of two waxed cords please select "Combination (choose two colours)" when selecting your colour choice. Then just state the two colours you would like in the "Combination band colour" comments box provided.
- Adjustable fit, up to a maximum circumference of 28cm (please note, larger sizes can be made upon request).
- Handmade in Brighton, UK.
LOOKING TO CAPTURE A SPECIAL MOMENT?
Why not create a personalised couples coordinates bracelet? Those special moments always take place at a unique location – whether that be close to home or further afield. It could be the place you had your first kiss. A beach you used to visit with family. The pub where you met your partner. Engrave the coordinates onto this distinctive piece of jewellery and keep it close to you forever.
DO GOOD WITH A TAGUA NUT COMPASS BRACELET
Our motto – here at Life Less Ordinary – is to ‘live responsibly’ and contribute towards a better and kinder world. That’s why all of our tagua compass coordinates bracelets are made from tagua nut. Tagua is a type of seed and, therefore, it’s perfectly safe for anyone with a nut allergy. Known as ‘vegan ivory’, it’s both beautiful and cruelty-free and creates a unique piece of jewellery every time. Aside from using only ethically sourced materials, we also support some amazing causes – and give 10% of our net profits to charities such as Indigo Volunteers and ‘Reserva’ Youth Land Trust.
ORDER YOURS TODAY
Whether it’s a gift for a special person or just a way to mark that precious moment in your life, our tagua location bracelets are sure to tick the right boxes.
If you aren't sure of the coordinates, head to Google Maps, type in your location in the search box and right click on the map where your destination is. This will show the coordinates to feature on your bracelet. Please take a note of these coordinates and add them to the "Enter your coordinates or location" comments box provided.