Foldable, Reusable, Travel Water Bottles – Product Details:
- Portable: rolls up for compact travel.
- A multi-function strap secures the bottle in its folded position.
- Capacity: 600ml
- 100% leak-proof design prevents annoying spills.
- Freezable, heat resistant.
- Flexible, shatterproof silicone.
- Ergonomic concave-convex design, easy to grasp.
- Convenient to drink water or add ice cubes and lemon slice.
- Made of thick and flexible BPA-free silicone, 100% food-grade materials, free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex and other harmful leaching chemicals.
- A great alternative to single use plastic.
- Shipped in a biodegradable bag.
- 10% of our profits donated to the Marine Conservation Society.
Our foldable bottles are a great alternative to single use plastic and with it conveniently rolling up and squashing down when space is tight makes it perfect to take on your travels.
It is sturdy and comfortable to drink from, loops around your wrist for easy carry and attaches to your bag for quick access. Attached multi-function strap secures the bottle in its folded position and makes it easy to carry when you're on-the-go.
This bottle is made from thick, flexible BPA-free silicone, which means it maintains its sturdy feel for a comfortable drinking experience and of 100% food-grade materials; free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, and other harmful leaching chemicals.
To top it off, our bottles are leak proof. The patented screw cap design ensures a secure, airtight seal when closed and controlled intake when open. In between sips, the hinged cap doubles as a hygienic spout cover, preventing from getting onto the mouthpiece and into your drink - handy for when traveling or spending time outdoors.
Single use plastic is a massive issue with so much ending up in our oceans and damaging the planet. To try and help, we wanted to provide an alternative to single use plastic that was free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex and other harmful chemicals. Our foldable drinks bottles tick all these boxes. Also, 10% of profits will be donated to the Marine Conservation Society.