HERA Bikini Bottoms / Knickers – Product Details:
- ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon.
- Inside lining. - Decorative bows on the sides.
- Tags and labels made from recycled materials.
- Available in two colours: Shiny sand or light blue.
- Composition: Sand bikini bottoms = 80 % Polyamide, 20 % Elastane. Blue bikini bottoms = 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane.
- We donate 1% of our profits each month to environmental and humanitarian charities.
- Please note, bikini top sold separately, follow this link to purchase this item.
The high waisted and high-leg knickers skim the curves to feel your most feminine best.
Ribbons on the side allow the bikini straps to pass through turning it into a multifunctional piece, that can be worn as one piece, or a bikini set.
Bikini top sold separately, follow this link to purchase this item.
Please look at the last image for a detailed size guide.
For reference, the model in the images is 5'9" (175cm) height, 37" (94cm) hips ,26" (66cm) waist dress size 8, wearing size S.
*To keep the garment in perfect shape hand wash is advised.
Our mission is fixing environmental injustice by creating unique, high-quality lingerie and swimwear, made from recycled and organic fabrics, in a fair way.
We chose to do things differently. Creating sustainable lingerie and eco-friendly swimwear lines, that are unique, elegant, and limited in items. Our approach is "buy less, have more". Our collection represents elegant and contemporary styles that can be worn from day to night, as lingerie/swimsuit or as overwear.
We carefully choose fabrics with eco-friendly dyes and use as many sustainable and recyclable elements as possible in our collection, including the packaging.
Our production is in London to minimise carbon footprint left by transportation and ensure everything is ethically made.
We want to create a community who shares the same values and passion. Each month we choose a charity to donate 1% from each sale, from planting mangrove trees to saving wildlife and oceans. With every purchase made, we help to save our planet.