Kenny Eco Bike Saddle Bag – Product Details:
• Flap with velcro.
• Adjustable velcro strap and long clip strap.
• Easy to fit and release.
• Water resistant.
• Eco-friendly and cruelty-free.
• Suitable for vegans.
• We are dedicated to contributing a portion of profits to charities close to our heart, CARE International UK, Plastic Oceans & Transforming Lives for Good.
Eco-Friendly and Vegan Saddle Bag.
Our Kenny Eco Bike Saddle Bag is the perfect combination of function and style. Designed for the eco-conscious cyclist, the saddle bag is compact, sturdy and water resistant. Whether you are commuting or touring, the saddle bag gives great protection for your tools and essentials.
The Kenny Eco Bike Saddle Bag has been made using reclaimed bike tyres, bike inner tubes and military canvas. The Saddle Pack has a high-quality velcro strap and an adjustable long clip strap which make it easily adjustable to your saddle. The bag has been made in an eco-friendly and cruelty-free way.
85% reclaimed bike tyre, inner tubes and army tent canvas; 15% new materials & parts.
Unlike your bicycle tyres, the puncture repair kit will not save the inner tubes of bus and truck tyres. If not rescued by our designers, these rubber tubes would be consigned to landfill or incinerated.
Instead they are reclaimed from transport companies in Indonesia to be handcrafted into bags, jewellery and other accessories. The varied texture of the rubber gives each item a distinctive character and, although reused, the material remains extremely hard-wearing.
Made using reclaimed canvas which is salvaged from broken military tents, our bags are water proof and durable.
*Please note that there may be slight variations in colour, size and pattern from the pictured product. This reflects the handmade nature of the items and the sourcing of upcycled materials. It also adds to the individuality and uniqueness of each item. No two products are the same.
Our vision is to bring together a collection of the world’s finest upcycled products, focusing on quality craftsmanship and contemporary design. We collaborate with producers and designers who share our desire to create positive social and environmental change. By telling the stories behind their creativity, we aim to pass on the same sense of excitement that we feel when finding a new designer and experiencing their brilliant products for the first time.
From inner tube wallets to army tent wash bags, our products incorporate a wide range of reclaimed, recycled and repurposed materials. However, there are certain characteristics that all of our products share:
Materials – Not only does the use of reclaimed materials have environmental benefits, we have found that our designers thrive on the challenge of using such difficult materials in desirable and elegant ways. The end results are unique and imaginative designs.
Creativity – We see greater possibilities in reclaimed materials. We seek textural materials to make our products tactile. We look for vibrant colours to make our creations eye-catching. We seek durable materials to ensure that our products have longevity.
Quality – When it comes to production, the challenge of the materials and the intricacy of the designs demands a high level of skill. We always use talented artisans who take the time and effort needed to ensure that every product is finished to the highest standards.
Environment – We work alongside designers and artisans who aim to follow fair trade principles in their manufacturing, who are conscious of the environmental impact and who attempt of bring positive influences to the communities in which they work.
Returns & Cancellations:
- Items returned must be in their original sale condition (unworn and unused with all original packaging and labels). You will be responsible for the cost of returning the products which are not faulty and which were not delivered to you in error.
- We will not accept liability for any products lost or damaged during transit, so please consider returning any products by an insured, tracked service. If you choose not to insure and track the return to us, however, we would not expect the cost of return to be greater than the cost you paid us for delivery.
- In the interest of hygiene and for your protection, earrings are excluded from return/exchange, except faulty items.