MSC Expedition 8W ETFE CIGS Ultra-lightweight flexible solar panel – Product Details:
- Copper Indium Gallium Selenide cells (CIGS) Lightweight solar panel.
- The CIGS cells are protected by the ETFE plastic coating.
- Very flexible, compact and robust for expedition power on the move.
- Has a 5v USB/1.6Amp output peak power.
- Ideal to hang from a rucksack charging directly into one of our power banks (power bank not included, please select as an optional extra).
- 4 attachment points for hanging from rucksack or tent.
- Ultra light (154g) and very compact (373 x 260 x 2mm) makes this perfect for travel.
- Ideal for hostile environments where weight is priority such as expeditions, climbing, hiking.
- Green alternative to charging your devices when on the go.
This is an 8W/5V/1.6Amp highly efficient genuine Miasole 'CIGS' ultra-lightweight solar charger. These solar panel chargers are ideal for use in a hostile environment and where weight is a priority, i.e. Expeditions, Climbing & Hiking. They are highly flexible and designed for outdoor leisure.
The 1.6Amp 5v DC output will recharge any power bank or 5v USB device including GPS & SatPhones, in direct sunlight. The USB solar controller will automatically protect against over or undercharge.
Optional Upgrades to standard package:
• Power Banks.
• MSC Solar LED Camping Lantern.
• Aluminium Carabiners.
In common with all our portable batteries and solar chargers, although they might have been bought for a specific purpose, once you are used to having reserve power at hand, they will prove most useful in everyday life.
When using Apple products we would suggest charging your power banks via your solar panels then using your power banks to charge your Apple products.
Mobile Solar Chargers provide customers with a green alternative to charging your devices when on the go.
Whether you are just camping in the UK or planning on an expedition to the likes of Antarctica, mobile solar chargers are a great piece of kit to have with you. You can be off grid for days on end and not have to worry about where your next charging point is going to be.
Also, this form of power is great for the planet. Solar energy is an environmentally friendly and sustainable way of generating electricity, and with it being a renewable energy source means it can help minimize your carbon footprint.
We have been proud to help people with their mobile energy needs such as trekking and mountaineering in Peru, a kayaking expedition in East Africa and a scientific expedition to Iceland. Not forgetting the many weekend campers that love to be surrounded by nature but still need their phones and tablets fully charged!
Whatever your traveling needs we have a mobile solar charger solution for you.