Nova Waterproof Vegan Travel Pouch & Toiletry Bag – Product Details:
- Attached wristlet handle.
- Metal zip closure.
- Slip in inside pocket.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Size: W23.5cm x L14cm x D7.5cm.
- We are dedicated to contributing a portion of profits to charities close to our heart, CARE International UK, Plastic Oceans & Transforming Lives for Good.
Eco-Friendly and Vegan Unisex Wash Bag.
The Nova Waterproof Travel Toiletry Bag is versatile and multifunctional.
It’s handmade using a combination of recycled army tent canvas and reclaimed tyre inner tube. Our unisex Nova Waterproof Travel Toiletry Bag is designed with an inside slip-in pocket, side handle and zip closure. It’s a heavy duty wash bag, but it could also be used to store stationery, make-up, gadgets, toiletries or as an organiser.
The elegant design of this foldable and lightweight overnight wash bag allows you to organise maximum toiletries. This unisex travel wash bag has been handcrafted in an eco-friendly and cruelty-free process. A perfect vegan travel toiletry bag for those with wanderlust.
85% recycled rubber, 15% new materials.
Unlike your bicycle tyres, the puncture repair kit will not save the inner tubes of bus and truck tyres. If not rescued by our designers, these rubber tubes would be consigned to landfill or incinerated.
Instead they are reclaimed from transport companies in Indonesia to be handcrafted into bags, jewellery and other accessories. The varied texture of the rubber gives each item a distinctive character and, although reused, the material remains extremely hard-wearing.
Made using reclaimed canvas which is salvaged from broken military tents, our bags are water proof and durable.
*Please note that there may be slight variations in colour, size and pattern from the pictured product. This reflects the handmade nature of the items and the sourcing of upcycled materials. It also adds to the individuality and uniqueness of each item. No two products are the same.
Our vision is to bring together a collection of the world’s finest upcycled products, focusing on quality craftsmanship and contemporary design. We collaborate with producers and designers who share our desire to create positive social and environmental change. By telling the stories behind their creativity, we aim to pass on the same sense of excitement that we feel when finding a new designer and experiencing their brilliant products for the first time.
From inner tube wallets to army tent wash bags, our products incorporate a wide range of reclaimed, recycled and repurposed materials. However, there are certain characteristics that all of our products share:
Materials – Not only does the use of reclaimed materials have environmental benefits, we have found that our designers thrive on the challenge of using such difficult materials in desirable and elegant ways. The end results are unique and imaginative designs.
Creativity – We see greater possibilities in reclaimed materials. We seek textural materials to make our products tactile. We look for vibrant colours to make our creations eye-catching. We seek durable materials to ensure that our products have longevity.
Quality – When it comes to production, the challenge of the materials and the intricacy of the designs demands a high level of skill. We always use talented artisans who take the time and effort needed to ensure that every product is finished to the highest standards.
Environment – We work alongside designers and artisans who aim to follow fair trade principles in their manufacturing, who are conscious of the environmental impact and who attempt of bring positive influences to the communities in which they work.
Returns & Cancellations:
- Items returned must be in their original sale condition (unworn and unused with all original packaging and labels). You will be responsible for the cost of returning the products which are not faulty and which were not delivered to you in error.
- We will not accept liability for any products lost or damaged during transit, so please consider returning any products by an insured, tracked service. If you choose not to insure and track the return to us, however, we would not expect the cost of return to be greater than the cost you paid us for delivery.
- In the interest of hygiene and for your protection, earrings are excluded from return/exchange, except faulty items.