Ocean Recycled Wood Gold Necklace – Product Details:
• Pendant: Handcrafted using recycled wood, 24K gold plated brass ring.
• 24K gold plated titanium chain.
• Lobster clasp fastening.
• The colour and pattern vary depending on the availability of the wood.
• Suitable for vegans.
• Comes with a luxury gift box.
• Size - Pendant: W:2cm D: 0.4cm ; Necklace L:45cm
• Material: 25% recycled wood, 75% new materials.
• We are dedicated to contributing a portion of profits to charities close to our heart, CARE International UK, Plastic Oceans & Transforming Lives for Good.
Elegant necklace handmade using recycled wood.
Our maker was inspired by the beautiful azure blue of the sea and the rich sand of the beach. The block colours represent the natural purity of those environments, which we are increasingly losing due to the issue of ocean pollution.
We hope that through our upcycled jewellery, we can capture the beauty of nature and inspire more people to reuse, recreate and recycle as a means of reducing polluting waste.
Our Ocean Eco-friendly Recycled Wood Gold Necklace is handmade using offcuts of teak, redwood or oak that are salvaged from furniture factories. This upcycled necklace is elegant, simple and lightweight. Each piece is unique and no two necklaces will ever be quite the same. They make a great eco-friendly gift to remember those amazing holidays by the sea!
Care*: Keep jewellery away from water. Please remove before showering or swimming. Avoid direct contact with perfumes and chemicals. The pendant & necklace may oxidise over time, clean and polish them with occasionally with jewellery cleaning cloth.
*Please note that there may be slight variations in colour, size and pattern from the pictured product. This reflects the handmade nature of the items and the sourcing of upcycled materials. It also adds to the individuality and uniqueness of each item. No two products are the same.
Our vision is to bring together a collection of the world’s finest upcycled products, focusing on quality craftsmanship and contemporary design. We collaborate with producers and designers who share our desire to create positive social and environmental change. By telling the stories behind their creativity, we aim to pass on the same sense of excitement that we feel when finding a new designer and experiencing their brilliant products for the first time.
From inner tube wallets to army tent wash bags, our products incorporate a wide range of reclaimed, recycled and repurposed materials. However, there are certain characteristics that all of our products share:
Materials – Not only does the use of reclaimed materials have environmental benefits, we have found that our designers thrive on the challenge of using such difficult materials in desirable and elegant ways. The end results are unique and imaginative designs.
Creativity – We see greater possibilities in reclaimed materials. We seek textural materials to make our products tactile. We look for vibrant colours to make our creations eye-catching. We seek durable materials to ensure that our products have longevity.
Quality – When it comes to production, the challenge of the materials and the intricacy of the designs demands a high level of skill. We always use talented artisans who take the time and effort needed to ensure that every product is finished to the highest standards.
Environment – We work alongside designers and artisans who aim to follow fair trade principles in their manufacturing, who are conscious of the environmental impact and who attempt of bring positive influences to the communities in which they work.
Returns & Cancellations:
- Items returned must be in their original sale condition (unworn and unused with all original packaging and labels). You will be responsible for the cost of returning the products which are not faulty and which were not delivered to you in error.
- We will not accept liability for any products lost or damaged during transit, so please consider returning any products by an insured, tracked service. If you choose not to insure and track the return to us, however, we would not expect the cost of return to be greater than the cost you paid us for delivery.
- In the interest of hygiene and for your protection, earrings are excluded from return/exchange, except faulty items.