- Pair of Couples Coordinate Bracelets
- Presented in a FREE gift box!
- Tagua nut plaque, engraved with latitude and longitude coordinates of your choice.
- A second hidden message can be added to the back for just £2 extra.
- A woven band made from comfortable and waxed cord.
- Various colours to choose from. Please state which you would like for each band in the "Combination band colour" comments box provided.
- Adjustable up to 28cm (but if you have larger wrists, just let us know once you’ve ordered).
- Handmade in Brighton, UK.
WHERE IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE IN THE WORLD?
Life is made up of precious moments for all of us, each taking place at a unique location. Perhaps it’s the place you fell in love or got engaged? Maybe it’s where a loved one was born? Or somewhere you visited often as a child? Here at Life Less Ordinary, we’ve created a way to carry these extraordinary places with you forever – by wearing our unique ‘Fernweh’ classic coordinates bracelets.
AN ETHICAL COORDINATES BRACELET
Crafted from ethically sourced tagua nut, all our classic coordinates bracelets have a rustic and naturally beautiful appearance. The tagua nut is, in fact, a seed (therefore safe for people with a nut allergy) – and, as no two seeds are the same, your final product will be just as unique as your treasured memory.
Here at Life Less Ordinary, we also want to be a jewellery company that lives responsibly and gives back to the community. Therefore, although our oval latitude longitude bracelets are priced competitively – 10% of all our net profits go directly to our chosen charities.
ORDER YOUR OVAL WANDERLUST BRACELET TODAY
Whether you’re looking for a thoughtful and heartfelt present or would just like to treat yourself – and keep that special place close – you can’t go wrong with a classic location bracelet.
If you aren't sure of the coordinates, head to Google Maps, type in your location in the search box and right click on the map where your destination is. This will show the coordinates to feature on your bracelet. Please take a note of these coordinates and add them to the "Enter your coordinates or location" comments box provided.