Luz Gym to Swim® Reversible Bikini Bottom - Product details:
- Reversible Bikini Bottom.
- Soft, stretchy bikini bottom in ocean blue/black.
- Made from super soft Italian stretch fabric, tested against chlorine, sunlight and saltwater.
- PETA-Approved Vegan. Oeko-Tex certified.
- Care: Warm wash and line dry.
- Certified 42% less carbon emissions
- Made ethically & sustainably with ECONYL® regenerated nylon from ocean waste such as fishing nets.
- Each purchase makes a loan to a women entrepreneur through lendwithcare.org.
- This bikini bottom is named after Luz, a woman entrepreneur in Ecuador.
- The world’s only completely circular, not-for-profit swim and active wear brand.
- Our Gym To Swim ® pieces are sent to you in 100% recycled and biodegradable mailing bags.
Fully reversible, soft, stretchy and super comfortable bikini bottom in ocean blue/black.
Made from our super soft Italian stretch fabric which is tested for durability against chlorine, sunlight and saltwater. A double sided versatile piece that you will wear for beach volleyball and all water sports. Perfect for paddleboarding, surfing, yoga or sunbathing. Combine it with the other separates in the collection.
With every RubyMoon purchase, you empower women worldwide. This bikini bottom is named after Luz, a woman entrepreneur in Ecuador who has now successfully completed her loan and built a wonderful business that supports her and her daughter.
Each purchase makes a loan to a women entrepreneur to start or build a business.
Who we are and the impact we have:
We Are A Social Enterprise For Women Powered by Women.
Cleaning up the oceans and empowering women entrepreneurs around the world, since 2010.
The world’s only completely circular, not-for-profit swim and active wear brand.
As a registered CIC we transform ocean waste into beautiful Gym To Swim clothing whilst donating 100% of our profit into micro loans for women entrepreneurs globally.
So far we have helped over 1200 women and their families to find a route out of poverty with the help of you, our Impact Women.
Social – Empowering Women.
Women in developing countries are the most disadvantaged without financial services for females. Gender inequality promotes poverty: 60% of chronically hungry people are women & girls. According to the United Nations, when women are able to gain incomes, money is more likely to be spent on nutrition, housing and education, consequently, children and communities thrive.
By investing 100% of our profits in business loans for women, financial independence is allowed, leading women and their families to a brighter future.
We collaborate with LendwithCare.org to provide loans and business training to female entrepreneurs, enabling them to break generational cycles of poverty and so far we have invested in over 1000 women and their families. All our garments are named after the inspiring women we support. Every time we make a sale, our customer creates positive impact for another woman- both become ‘Impact Women’.
Circle Of Impact:
RubyMoon are a pioneer circular economy business model, a restorative approach in each step:
- Clean oceans by using regenerated waste.
- Slow design and lower consumption producing multifunctional activewear and swimwear.
- We use digital and certified printing methods to allow efficient use of ink and fabric.
- Manufactured locally, all components and materials are European.
- Zero waste approach by using packaging or tags only when strictly necessary.
- We re-claim used swimwear and other stretch fabrics to re-use.
- We convert the net profits into business loans for disadvantaged female entrepreneurs- that are returned and then re-invested-therefore money goes ’round and round”, empowering ever increasing numbers of women.
By making durable products in ethical and environmentally safe conditions by women for women, fashion becomes a force for good. RubyMoon is a proud contributor to Circular Brighton and Hove.
We carefully select suppliers and stakeholders so that we all follow the same standards and share the same vision. When you buy our products you are voting for a better world, you are driving social progress.
Together, we keep our planet and its people healthy and happy.