Vacuum Insulated Food Flask – Product Details:
- Double walled stainless steel food flask.
- Fully leak proof.
- Suitable for hot and cold food.
- Lid can be used as a bowl.
- Includes foldable spoon.
- 500ml (17oz).
- Please note, Beegreener currently only deliver to the UK, the Food Flask takes 8-12 working days to be delivered.
This insulated food jar is your perfect companion on outdoor trips and also makes a great gift for friends and family!
It is fully leak proof, keeps food warm and cold, and comes with a foldable spoon that smoothly fits in the slot between lid and intermediary lid. The lid can also be used as a bowl to conveniently eat on the go!
Sustainability and Materials:
Made from Double Wall High Quality food grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel (BPA free).
Stainless Steel is a great sustainable choice because it can be endlessly recycled without much loss in quality.
Care and Benefits:
- Fully leak proof.
- Insulated, keeps food hot for up to 9h at 65°C (149 deg F) and keeps food cold for up to 9h at 15°C (59 deg F).
- Hand wash only, do not place in the micowave!
We use two types of packaging:
1) Paper Carton Boxes or
2) Water soluable magic mailer bags (actually it's more science than magic).
- Use leftover hot boiling water and dissolve the bag and flush down the drain. No toxic residuals!
- No hot water at hand? the bags will also biodegrade in landfill.
- Do not compost!
Damaged Item: Durability is key to sustainability! Hence, we replace instead of refunding. We will send the required replacement parts free of charge. Just contact customer service.
Money Back: You can easily return your item within 14 days of purchase. Returns need to be sent to our UK warehouse. We will provide a returns label on request.
To receive your return label we will charge live shipping rates from your location to our UK warehouse in Nottingham.
Used and damaged items cannot be returned.
Beegreener have sustainability at the heart of their business and have three core values that they follow:
1. Circular Economy.
Our goal is to help create a circular economy:
Refuse: refuse low quality products that are designed to break quickly. At beegreener, we design for durability and repairability. We make products that last!
Reduce: a reusable bento box instead of buying single-use plastic wrappers (timeless design).
Repair: a part of your bento box is damaged or lost? - get replacement parts instead of having to buy a full new product: save resources and money.
Reuse and Recycle: We take back your old and broken parts and give them a new life. Receive a discount on replacement parts if you return your old parts to us!
2. Carbon Neutrality:
Every product has a carbon footprint, and so does ours. Our approach is:
Understand: calculate all carbon emissions along the product lifecycle.
Reduce: We develop strategies to reduce our carbon footprint. For example, we switched to materials with lower carbon footprint such as bamboo. We also chose sea over air shipments to reduce our carbon footprint.
Offset: The emissions which we can't reduce, we offset through our accredited carbon offset project in Rimba Raya, Indonesia. The project is the world's largest initiative to protect and preserve highly endangered peat swamp forests. At the same time, the project supports the region's sustainable development by improving access to clean water, efficient cook stoves, and healthcare as well as providing alternative sources of income and education.
3. Social Responsibility: Our bento box is manufactured responsibly according to the BSCI code of conduct ensuring safe working conditions, fair pay, and no discrimination.